reblogging this again just to say: if you havent seen this yet you really need to
this vine is just so excellent. the way that second guy just jumps in. the voice. the back shot and the dissonance of the FUCK OFF. this vine is a work of art.
I’m glad the portrait of Ben Franklin stayed the same on the new $100 bill. There’s something about his slight, tight frown, the paternal hint of disappointment in his eyes and those pursed, sealed lips that seem to say, “I don’t approve of what you’re doing, but I can’t stop you from rolling this banknote into a straw and ripping a fat rail of white lightning in the Buffalo Wild Wings handicapped bathroom stall, you goddamn beautiful disaster.”
- Feminists: End rape culture!
- Anti-feminists: Rape culture doesn't exist.
- Feminists: Here is a small-scale example of rape culture....
- Anti-feminists: That's not a big deal, that's just a 1st world problem.
- Feminists: Here is a large-scale example of rape culture....
- Anti-feminists: That's just part of life, you can't end all rape. Women just have to be smart and safe and take responsibility for themselves.
- Feminists: Here's an article on why it shouldn't be a rape victim's duty to prevent rape...
- Anti-feminists: You're just trying to avoid responsibility for how you contribute to this problem.
- Feminists: Here's a mirror. Look into it and say that again.
a moment of silence for the english teachers that have to read angsty 13 year old creative writing
a moment of silence for the university professors that have to read what amounts to the same basic thing, now with 50% more grammar and syntax and 100% more pretention